Your account access is temporarily limited/resolve button bug?

Kellonor
Contributor
Contributor

I've been asked to restore my Paypal account,i provided the information needed following the steps after clicking the resolve button.
I received an email from paypal service email saying "Our review is complete and we have restored your account."
For the first day all seemed to work but after that  my account access is limited again.
On the page before you click resolve shows the functions that are limited for my account but when i click resolve, everything is ticked green and the message says "We’ll get back to you within a few business days."
I've been trying to fix it for more than a week and nothing happens.
I am more than happy to provide the information again as long as the resolve button works or if there is any other way to restore my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Kellonor,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Kellonor,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.