You can't use PayPal anymore

Amar41
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

Reference ID: PP-008-999-901-158

please i need a Help i want my paypal 

i use paypal more than 4 years whith out problems 😞 and now i cant use it 

can anyone help me i want my account back 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amar41 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amar41 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Amar41
Contributor
Contributor
So I can get my account back? and the paypal will accept to resolve the limitations? 😞 I am scared 😞
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amar41 

Unlikely you will get your account back if paypal are saying you can't use their services anymore but only customer services can tell you for definate.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Amar41
Contributor
Contributor
I hope I will get it back I am very scared and sad I will try to call him and tell you what happened Thank you ❤
Login to Me Too

mark123abd
Contributor
Contributor

I had a very hard time finding the right phone number to call but they fixed it real easy. It was an error that they made.

The phone number is <removed>

Just dial the numbers and ignore the letters. As the robots don't allow phone numbers on this page.

Login to Me Too

Tfll2k1kk
New Community Member
Hi I'm in the same situation as you (you can't use Paypal anymore). Did you get your account restored?
Login to Me Too

sk8inmetal
New Community Member

Ive been with paypal since 2008 and they did this to me as well. This is how they treat customers... really..?????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sk8inmetal 

Paypal don't limit accounts for no reason, why would they? By using a paypal account they make money and they want to encourage folks to open and use paypal accounts.

They only limit accounts for violations of policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tayway
Contributor
Contributor

I have had this account for years with no problem and it has all my personal and business credit cards on it plus access to my bank account.  I don't sell anything and never received money for anything.  I have about three friends who are in the Philippines and I occasionally send them money but never over $20-50.  I absolutely have no idea why they blocked my account.  Any help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.