You can no longer use our services

nourtheboar
Contributor
Contributor

I woke up today to an email saying that due to my large volume of dispute files i can no longer use paypal. Ive used paypal for around 3 years now and have have never misused it. I filed all the disputes because all the products i bought thinking were authentic were in face fake. Paypal said "because you have continually filed cases that do not align with the intent of the paypal purchase protection Program and are contrary to the terms outlined in out User Agreement, weve determined you can no longer use paypal services." this is absurd because i didnt even know i was disputing in a way that didnt align with the user agreement and i thought i was protected by buyer protection. I tried to call customer service but because of covid they dont answer. I tried to email but couldnt find one, i need help. Paypal is a vital part of my business and I need to have it. Because of this, paypal closed this account as well as another one that was in my name. Please help, I'd like to continue using paypal and will follow all the regulations, i just didnt know i wasnt.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nourtheboar
Contributor
Contributor

this isnt my main paypal, i plan to switch over to this one in a couple months once everything is back to normal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.