Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Nope 

100% agree that this is a scam company. Ordered six 2 ft tall animated/illuminated “singing pumpkins” for a total of $68.98 and after 30 days still hadn’t received anything. The scammer tried to say that they had confirmation of its delivery. So I opened an investigation at my local post office. They had no record of any packages being delivered to the address the they claimed to have sent my purchase to. About a week later they send me three ridiculously small plastic pumpkins that fit in my palm, with a $9.99 price tag. Not at all what I purchased from them. PayPal instructed me to ship the package back and that they would reimburse me. Then aster shipping the package back immediately, PayPal then tell me they won’t refund my shipping expense. The worst part is that I tried to cancel my purchase immediately after making the transaction because I read the horrible accounts on PayPals own website but PayPal refused the refund, stating that I needed to go through the company I purchase from. When I explained the volume of fraud/scam reports they checked and then told me that there were no reports or reasons for them to believe the seller to be fraud/scammer. Clearly PayPal is in on this. I feel a class action lawsuit coming on!!!!
Contributor

i really do hope you get your money back, i failed after numerous attempts, needless to say i wont buy anything that is advertised on social media ever again, this company is a total scam

Contributor

I would again recommend anyone affected by this company to file a BBB claim against PayPal. I did and received my money and return shipping fees back. As part of my claim I also asked them to cancel this scam vendors account but they are saying due to privacy concerns they can’t share that with me. I just received PayPal’s response and they are still not taking any ownership and are still defending the seller. Although I got my $ back, I still plan to continue fighting PayPal on cancelling this sellers account.
Contributor

2 days ago I got scammed by those disgusting people (through a facebook ad) but I live in Greece. What do I have to do? Where should I ask for help or file a complaint? Do you know an organization in Europe, specializing in Paypal fraudulent cases?

These people should get behind bars. The same goes for their accomplices (whoever is advertising their products or defending them).

Contributor

This company keeps changing their name and continue to do the same scam, they advertise on tik-tok so please be aware and don't buy things advertised there, the other name that I know they operate by is EleenonlineTrade, I only came to know that these are the same scammers after doing some digging online and found out that they have exactly the same address. 

The most common scam is that they either post you the wrong product and request you to keep it, then they tell paypal that they gave you a refund which is usually between 5% of the total cost and if you add the value of the wrong item and the refund it will still not cross 20% of the amount you paid.

The second scam is that they send you an empty envelope and say show proof of delivery.

The third is they screen shot a proof of delivery from a genuine post and show paypal that they have sent you the item when it actually goes to somewhere else. 

These guys will never stop changing trading names and scamming people. I strongly advise all of you'll not to buy from tiktok ad's.

Contributor

I had the same problem. Not received, posted to a incorrect address. PayPal have refused to help. Can I go higher than PayPal ? The evidence against this company is obviously its fraudulent, I don’t understand why PayPal are not doing the honourable thing, refunding and shutting them down. They said verbally to me that they do not endorse scams ????
Contributor

From the posts of over 205 people scammed in this community page alone is more than enough for a class action lawsuit. On the grounds for unfair or fraudulent business practices, and whatever more the lawyer could find for us. I know we all probably have limited time and financial resources, but a class action lawsuit may be the only viable way to receive the compensation we all deserve. The advantages in our favour: No lawyer fees, If the case is successful, attorneys are paid out of the recoveries. Amount of people scammed is properly in the Thousands. If someone  doesn't try and stop them both companies will continue to defraud us, the customers. We all should have plenty of evidence to prove our cases. Let me know what people think about this. I'll check back here in few days. Thank You and have a great day. Be safe.  

Contributor

I have found a site that helps About this sort of thing is ReportFraud.ftc.gov The Federal Trade Commission. I Hope this encourages people to go to this site.
Contributor

nice one, thank you