Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

's not only Xi'an Aopeng Network Technology Co., Ltd. and Orderplus. They set up numerous of websites to run this scam. Onesgos.com is one of them as well. I also got scammed and opened a dispute about 10 minutes after receiving an item that did not match what i ordered at all. Unbelievable that PayPal is still offering their service to these kind of scammers.

Highlighted
Contributor

Many names, many websites, many emails. Merchandise sent from China. PayPal account maybe held in Hong Kong as PayPal is not in China...but it all stems down to ONE registered company in Hong Kong. This was under onesgo.com and the company had to write their address down. But the way it was written would have been impossible for anyone to decipher if you haven't been to Hong Kong. It read as "sayhey trading (Hong Kong) go., limited unit 17,9/f tower a new mandarin plaza no 14 science museum rd tst kl" ... Now anyone reading that would be confused. Thankfully I know what the address is and I tracked it down.. The official registered company for all of these other companies is <removed>. There is no phone number. I first filed a complaint with the Hong Kong Consumers Association but guess what, although they were right on in trying to help, they couldn't because transactions overseas were not part of their protocol especially when they see that the transaction PayPal have as having a Chinese name which contained the words Beijing. The HK Consumer Association replied that as it's a foreign transaction, it is outside their jurisdiction..even quoting the "One Country Two Systems" laws... These companies know exactly what they are going in delaying tactics as well as making it impossible for you to return your products. My letter from <removed> came from another email and they just said "case closed" with no indication that they want the product back. So that was in my favor and after sending screenshots of the emails, PayPal closed the case in my favor and gave me a full refund. I know it doesn't help some of you.. and considering these businesses know that even taking half of what you paid is still a bonus for them, I suggest the best course is to maybe file a Class Action against Facebook for allowing advertisements which clearly sold counterfeit and fake products, to write to your news media so that they might take up the cause and warn people not to buy anything that seems too good to be true on FB or IG. I report every ad I see now as scam. The more of you doing it, the better. Just FYI of what you think can be sent to China... Basically whatever is sent out can never be sent back to China! Especially when it is Made in China unless you state that it's for repair...don't send in an opaque box..! <A href="<removed>" Send by regular airmail. If there's tracking, do that. If not send by certified mail. Products coming out of China go in bulk so sellers get a bulk rate. We don't. And rely on the likes of UPS or FedEx.. Create your own waybill. Beat at their own game. Or maybe send it all to the Trade Department of your local Chinese Embassy. Hahaha. Good luck!

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Highlighted
Contributor

Well said. I assumed that the advertisement on Facebook would have been "approved" before allowing them to sell.

Highlighted
Contributor

They do not only advertise on Facebook. You'll find their advertisements in Apps as well. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I placed an order Jan 8th through a Facebook ad and already the tracking number is bogus and all of the sites that sell the same product are 404's.  No way to contact them.

@PayPal_Cristina Can you please escalate this thread to your bosses?  Clearly any of these temporary shell companies set up to sell products using PayPal are scamming customers and making PayPal appear unsafe to use, and PayPal's policies for handling it aren't helping.  The web site names change so fast that they don't have time to build a bad reputation that users could use to protect themselves, but you guys have access to more data than we do.  

At some point a company has to develop enough of a bad reputation within PayPal for PayPal to blacklist them.  It would be easy with this company; the retail web sites are all temporary sites with unpronounceable or gobbledygook names but the account always says Orderplus -- any account matching these criteria should be blocked from doing business on PayPal.  In fact, any company whose web sites consistently go down after a few weeks should trigger a flag.

Highlighted
Contributor

Do a little bit of research Paypal!! My order was through Facebook as "Cynthiaco". Look it up! Read the comments by the buyers! All are screaming SCAM! Cynthiaco is still up and running, looking legit.
Highlighted
Contributor

And these websites are all hosted at GoDaddy. Do a Whois search (https://www.whois.com/) on the domainname and you'll always see the same Provider. So maybe we should all write to the registrar abuse contact email form the registrar/provider/hoting company (so not to the registrant email!) as well when another new scam website has been setup by them. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I eventually got a profoundly banged-up package containing two items that are almost but not entirely unlike the ones I ordered.  Stuff I could have gotten for a quarter of the price elsewhere.  I have no recourse.

Highlighted

I too had an issue with this horrible company and submitted a dispute to Pay Pal.  Of course, it was denied.  It took months to receive an item and what came in the mail was horrible quality and not at all what I expected.  So frustrating.  This company presents itself as SHMH network or xccvi.com.  Please do not order from these theives.

Highlighted
Contributor

Time for a Class Action suit, if you ask me. Otherwise PayPal, Facebook and the rest of them will never do anything about this.