XXXXXX (Post Edited)

Trixster
Contributor
Contributor

I believe that I have just been ripped off. I purhased one pair of Mindinsole inserts and when I was done oaying for yhem ( Pay Pay) I was charged for three pairs !!!! There is no way to get in touch with them. I can not use the phone because of having my voice box removed due to cancer so email is my inly mode of communication. Please advise as to what I can do to receive my money back. All i want to do is cancel the order 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trixster

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Greyfox42
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from an ad that stated that the insoles www 50% off retail. I ordered two pair. When t

I printed the receipt they were not on sale and the quantity was one; far more than I would pay. I do NOT want this product at twice the price and want the order cancelled.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greyfox42

Do as per the advice already posted above then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

If your means of communicating to them is through email, you may do so.

You can reply back to the order confirmation email that normally they sent to 

their customer after purchasing a product, or if not you can find their

email address at the bottom part of their website that says "Contact Us".

Hope all is well with yours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.