Withdrawing activities stopped

HookAllianze
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Wish to check if there is a policy to ask owner to prove all the necessary documents that he/she is operating the business legally from Paypal? In the first place, when business owner setup the account, isn't we already furnish with all the required information?

After 2 years and ask for these information, isn't it weird for a big organization like this? And I do not understand why all the documents has been submitted, still require more and more proof to identify the owner legitimate status. So, we still follow to the requirement and submitted the document with witness from commissioner for oath as witness. To our surprise, Paypal still remove the file without reason or email and let the review process pending. This is trully a frustration for the way it is handled.

I am writing here to check with others if other users are also facing this?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PuraVida1231
Contributor
Contributor

We are only 2 of millions of affected customers worldwide.
I believe PayPal has become a pyramid scheme since the departure of Peter Thiel and Elon Musk, where customer funds are frozen with false claims in order to be able to pay other customers.
Customer service no longer exists in the United States, Mexico, and Costa Rica. The information on the PayPal website (imprint) is completely fals.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.