US Currency To Foreign Currency In Activities

rogerwit7
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased several small items from Aliexpress in US dollars. When I checked my PayPal account my activities showed foreign currency. I took a negative attitude about this change. First, this has never happened before in my account. Whether I know what the US dollar amount is I still do not like looking at my account with numbers I will need to look up the value in US dollars. I requested from the sellers that they cancel the order and refund my money. In actuality, they never received any money. PayPal told me they were paid but, my bank never received a request for funds plus I stopped my bank. I removed all funds and have notified my bank not to pay. I contacted PayPal and got the normal run around from some lady in India. I was on the phone for almost an hour talking to three different individuals with the final result they hung up on me. I like to use PayPal to purchase items because I do not have to give out personal information several times. Also, somehow PayPal gave my account a PO number or an address. I called them, and was told they did not know how that happened. They left it to me to straighten it our with the seller I made the purchase. Has PayPal gone down hill in quality and service?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.