Withdraw after Limitation

haddbill100
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i want To Request a Payout For my Account That was limited , one thing i need to know since i don't have any secondary credit card , and my credit card is linked to the limited paypal account wich is limited , can i withdraw the money directly to my linked credit card in my account ? if Not can i get a friend Help transfer the balance to he's paypal account ? what are the options I Have  ? 

I'm From Morocco By The way 

Best Regards
YousseF

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @haddbill100 thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. It seems that you are fully aware that your account has restriction or being limited. In most cases,customer cannot withdraw,send money and receive money if the account is limited. So,to answer your question it won't be possible to withdraw your money or use your balance from account or transfer it to a friend and have them withdraw it for you. It would only trigger the system to review and stop the transaction. I highly recommend please remove the limitation or restriction on your account first. I added the links about removing limitation on your PayPal account. https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app... https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/what-does-it-mean-if-my-account-access-is-limited-faq189... https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-account-is-limited-faq1644 If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

haddbill100
Contributor
Contributor

They Didn't Left Up The Limitation Did Even Provide all The Informations Required It's Been Now like a 1 Year . 

Unless You Help Me Out Triying To Solve The Limitation Will Be Useless , 

I also Contact Via Email But i get No Response Too Wich is weird 

What are my Options Please 

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi thanks for your immediate response. Did you say that you've been dealing with this limited account? Did you receive any email or notification from PayPal stating that your account will be permanently limited? As much as I would love to check it for you and help you resolve this issue,all of us from this forum have no access on your account. I know that you mentioned you cannot speak with someone. However,it's best to contact us directly. Please be advised that due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. I suggest please contact us through our chat support channel by accessing the  Message Center page of your PayPal account. Look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service. You can also check the other options on how can you communicate with our customer service using CONTACT US on PayPal website.
Login to Me Too

haddbill100
Contributor
Contributor

I Can't Find Chat with US At Message Center ,

I Got an Email First Telling Me To Confirm Identity After i Have Received 1000 usd on My Account From an Upwork Client 

After That i did Send The Confirmation Requirements and Pictures After Like 6 Days after The Verify Identity , 

After That i have received an email Telling Me That My Account was Permanently Closed wait for 180 Days and we will message you back to get your money Out and i haven't even Understand what's going on, That's What Happened 

Login to Me Too

haddbill100
Contributor
Contributor

Please HELP 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.