Why does PayPal continue to defend scam vendors, like **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.?

vwcanoenut
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on May 20,2020 for 2 Firewood Kindling Splitters for $39.90USD from Slipperway 

Never received them and my claim has not been resolved.

The company email addresses don't work and the seller is now listed as: **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

merritt25
New Community Member

I ordered the same thing, which was supposedly shipped on July 13th. I received yesterday 7/27.  small wire saw, which was supposed to be the second item included with purchase... we're never going to see the kindling splitters and paypal may not do anything... why do they continue to do business with companies that are frauds ... don't they end up refunding all the money they make from sales from these companies. I've filed my complaint ... i'll be back to let the community know how they respond.

Login to Me Too

2020Mo
New Community Member

I've been told that if I return the wire saw to an address in China PayPal will reverse the charges.

Login to Me Too

vwcanoenut
Contributor
Contributor
Get a price for the tracked package and you'll realize the scam. They charge you full price and then send you a low cost piece of junk that costs more to return that the price charged! That PayPal doesn't see the problem is puzzling.
Login to Me Too

hitman6947
New Community Member

Yes! It is obviously a scam and PayPal has done nothing to stop it. I plan on reporting this to the authorities!

Login to Me Too

hitman6947
New Community Member

If you could send it back to the Chinese address provided, it will cost nearly$20.00! The company has one scam after another! I returned the saw thing, not to China, but to the return address in California that was on the package I received. As of now, paypal denied by claim because they said the tracking was bad. I am so disappointed in PayPal because I thought they would protect me from such scams! All I want is the splitter!

Login to Me Too

hitman6947
New Community Member

Yes! It is obviously a scam and PayPal has done nothing to stop it. The advertised would never fit in the one ounce package that I received!  item I plan on reporting this to the authorities!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.