Why do PayPal sellers PURPOSELY send the wrong items to customers and PayPal protects them?

Ayana_Iyyar
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on the 28th of August through the following seller <removed>(this should protect other buyers...the email address is in small letters and there is no spacing) . When the items finally arrived, they did not match the PURCHASE DETAILS. I sent a complain to PayPal and the sellers email, who had the audacity to say that he/she would only cover costs of the amount of the items. I am COMPLETELY CERTAIN that the seller mentioned above has been doing this to other customers yet PayPal does not protect it's customers, because how is it possible to send the wrong items. The seller has not incurred shipping fees, has not incurred customs fee. I do not understand why Singapore's PayPal would aim to protect and FAVOR in the SELLER instead of the BUYERS.Anyone who does business or simply an entrepreneur knows that the customer comes first. I have sent the incurred receipts as proof of the incurred expenses, i sent the photos of the UTTERLY DESPICABLE ,HORRIBLE  AND OLD(yes the seller even had the audacity to send me very old appears used wigs!).,still PayPal would do nothing to help the seller's incurred costs due the sellers incompetence and selfishness.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.