Paypal gives me runaround about deleting my account

Delete_my_acct
Contributor
Contributor
I go to my acct I go to cancel account But then I get a message "their was a problem" contact customer service to delete But... Wait times on phones are 2+ hours for non English understanding individuals that try to frustrate you so you give up and don't delete ( because why go through the hassle they purposely put you through so they can keep your account active) Yessss you can go to message assistant but again they only reply with prompted scripted texts that don't help but helps PayPal give you the runaround. Theirs no real way to email them. SO BASICALLY IF YOU MADE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE. I had no issues with PayPal, no issues on why my account won't delete. My husband on the otherhand, got woken up 8 1/2 hours ago on his account that he has inactive cards but someone somehow purchased gift cards to best buy and Carter's because they made a PayPal charge and charged it? But yet he had no cards linked but he got billed? So PayPal makes this very user-friendly for hackers but a hassle for its customers. So I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.