When do you guys actually recieve payments?

Ziana23
Contributor
Contributor

So  I have recently started using my website www.blossomedbeauty23.com and I use Paypal to have process customers orders. From the time that I made an account with Paypal it had always been limited but I didn't realize to the extent the limitations would impact me until after I created my website. So I end up sending paypal all of the data they wanted to address the limitations on my account and I thought that after that I would be able to actually receive payments and have the money to be able to actually spend instead of paypal holding the money in limbo. But to my disappointment even after I resolved the issues with my account I had to call and get someone on the phone in order for that to be done (which was a whole ordeal having to wait 1 hour for someone to call me.) but I really got on here to ask if anyone had the same issue with Paypal holding onto your funds until after the package is delivered even after the limitations had been removed from your account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ziana23 

How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

What shipping carriers can I use to get my money sooner?

Afterwards, feel free to ask buyer to confirm receipt:

How do I confirm receipt of an item?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.