What is this way of PayPal support "solving" issues, by ignoring

KitaMoja
Contributor
Contributor
So i have this ongoing issue with paypal where they have been ignoring me just closing chat on me for 2nd time, if you dont mind please read my entire message and help with issue i asked them to help.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

KitaMoja
Contributor
Contributor
This is entier chat copy Also i ve been asked to provide supplier receipt even tho I HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING VIA PAYPAL, NEVER RECEIVED MONEY ON IT, JUST MADE PURCHASES. "Hello, i have open limit on my accouny here, saying it was because of link with another account on my name with my phone number that has limit pending on it, only accoumt that has limit with my name is my OLD account which was closed down by support 1-2 years ago when i still was underage so i could not use paypal, not i have this one once i am over 18 and i have already removed limit from it once. Other account that you are asking me to remove limit from is not possible to be fixed since it was closed down So please can you delete that account and let me continue with my business or am i forced to leave paypal for ever because this has huge effect on my business and will force me to move to another payment methods. Second problem will be addressed later once you reply to first one... Other account linked to my name is with email t××#)_@gmail.com ans was created in 2015 i think This conversation has been closed."
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KitaMoja 

Can you just edit with the actual question, i don't have time to read all that block of text and what other 'chats' you have had.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KitaMoja
Contributor
Contributor
Its only one chat, its my message where i addressed question and had it explained and then support just closed chat with no reply or anything.
Login to Me Too

KitaMoja
Contributor
Contributor
Just edited it to whats important
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KitaMoja 

ok, when you opened your new paypal account once you were 18 did you ask permission or did they give permission first?

Only if you have already broken paypal rules once by opening an underage account, then opening one when you were 18 is not an automatic right.

That is the only reason I can think of as to why they are linking the 2 accounts and limiting your second one as well, as you have to ask them if they will let  you open a second one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KitaMoja
Contributor
Contributor
I ve called support once and he said sth like, "i am going to be honest with you, there is nothing i can do about it since you are underage and appeal cant be done, best thing i can recommend is, wait untill you are 18 and make a new one"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.