What is the email address to send fraudulent email charged

TLC1010
New Community Member
I received this in the past , but I can’t remember where to forward the email, that I’ve been charged for something I DIDNT order ! Please tell me where to forward it
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TLC1010 

spoof@paypal.com if its a spoof and the transaction is not in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @TLC1010 and @kernowlass,

Thanks for the posts! 

@kernowlass is exactly right. If you received a fake email stating you made a purchase, but there isn't one in your account, you'll want to forward the email to spoof@paypal.com. However, if an unauthorized transaction had processed through your account, you'll need to file an unauthorized dispute. To start the process, I would recommend referring to the steps in our Help Center: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.