WTF?

Copndaddy
Contributor
Contributor

Am I the only person on this planet that is sick and tired of having to jump thru a THOUSAND HOOPS just to leave a message for companies?  Hey PAYPAL, how long am I supposed to wait for YOU to research the company I am disputing... kick them OFF of your accounts as they are clearly a FRAUDULENT company... and how many MORE of YOUR CUSTOMERS need to suffer because YA'LL have ALLOWED this company to stay in business.... and use PAYPAL as their resource?   I started this conflict way back in the middle of FEBRUARY... and it is still going, yet the company is STILL DEFRAUDING YOUR CUSTOMERS.... for His sake... put an end to it and return my money! ! ! ! ! ! !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey @Copndaddy

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulties with a merchant that you purchased from. If there are a lot of disputes filed against a merchant, we would take the appropriate action to prevent them using PayPal in the future. 

If you have filed a dispute on this transaction through your Resolution Centre on PayPal, you will be notified via email when there are any further updates. There may be some delays in your case being resolved due to the current situation with Covid-19, but rest assured, you will receive further communication via email.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.