WARNING!!! Scam artists!!! Do Not Deal With

all4HIM1

I recently purchased 2 of what was advertised as cat trees or fun centers and after not being able to contact the seller or get any response I filed a complaint from paypal and after a month I received a little bitty wooden box shipped from China labeled a cat house and a few weeks later a second one from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and paypal sided with these fraudsters and closed the case leaving me to question if payal is even the remotest competent to judge these transactions. At this point I just want to warn others to stay away from these scam artists who also want to try and appear cooperative by supplying an email address for contact which you guessed is fake and doesn't exist!!! But paypal says they are great merchants!!!! Puke!!! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Maggiesue1965
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t deal with the merchant, but PayPal seems to be siding with merchants when it’s clear you are in the right. My is, I have the return slip and provided it. They sided with merchant saying I did not supply proof. I still have the receipt. Didn’t a different bank purchase PayPal? Whoever they are, they have ruined what was a good company.

Login to Me Too

all4HIM1

Haven't heard about someone else purchasing them but it makes sense as they no longer seem to be reliable anymore and may as well close out my account as they are useless now! Best of luck to you and God Bless as in the end He will bring all things into justice!

Login to Me Too

Maggiesue1965
Contributor
Contributor

I closed my account. God bless you as well!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.