Verifying Number issues

WoundedPossums
New Community Member
Hi, I've been having issues verifying my number like I know I typed the correct number and tried resending my code a ton of times but, nothing is popping up on my phone and I'm not sure how to fix it pleaseee helppp.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@WoundedPossums 

Thanks for posting. If you’re not receiving a text from us, you may need to contact your mobile phone carrier and ask them to turn on short-code text messaging. Depending on the transaction/activity we’ll send you one of 2 texts. We may send you a text asking you to confirm your activity (by replying 1 for yes or 2 for no). Or, we’ll send a text with a 6-digit code that you’ll need to enter on the screen.  The code is in the body of the text and not the 725-729 from PayPal number. This code expires after 5-10 minutes. If you missed the timeframe, click Resend if the option is available or click Try another way.

Here's a link for your reference on how to complete the security check : Why am I being asked to complete a security check?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.