🦠Vemwear.com is a scam🦠

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Vemwear.com is a fake online company that hides behind a kids clothing shop. The FAKE company will offer great deals on a simple google search. Once you click on the “great deal” the search brings you to Vemwear.com. From lawnmowers to sewing machines to bounce houses; they take your PayPal payment. No confirm email, no product, And fake contact info; You are out of your hard earned money. DO NOT buy from this company.
Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Jimmy_seaport
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed Recently I trusted in purchasing a product from Vemwear based on the PayPal logo on the website and low and behold I was taken for $99 and am out the gift (hoverboard) for my daughters birthday and am hoping to get a refund thru PayPal. This is disheartening, I am out of work due to Covid 19 and this loss does not come painlessly .
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Jimmy, I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ve been reading about cases where PayPal will reimburse your loses (very few) and thousands upon thousands where pp is not so helpful as it relates to these scam companies. My wife @Jennyhopemarlow is working on trying to help other people with the sister company of vemwear....usfitwear. Both of these companies are doing the same thing. Check out some of my wife’s threads and Yutube videos. They may be of some help or point you in a different direction if you get stuck.
Login to Me Too

felmorejr
New Community Member
They took 95.00 from me for a damb saw...then they tried to say it was delivered yesterday....I was home all day...
Login to Me Too

Ashbog
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased something from this site also and am still in an open dispute. Had to file a claim with UPS also to get information because they sent a fake tracking number saying a 1lb package was delivered and the item I ordered would have been at least probably 10lbs plus. UPS responded quickly And it turns out the package associated with the tracking number was delivered to someone else and it actually came from Amazon. At this point PayPal is “waiting for the seller” to respond. I have been writing back and fourth with PayPal since about May 4th. Does the email krwyeg163 come up for anyone else on sellers info? Clearly these scammers are not from US. It’s annoying that PayPal doesn’t have better precautions or better ways of handling scammers for their customers. Literally only ordered from the site because of the PayPal logo. I will most likely be deleting my account after this is resolved. It’s not that that hard to understand that I ordered a bicycle motor and I’m pretty sure it’s going to weigh more than a pound. A young child could figure that out.
Login to Me Too

WaitressChik
Contributor
Contributor

I had this happen to me too. They provided a tracking number that shows a 1.20lb package was delivered to my home.  The item I bought was a 92lb dome climber for the back yard. Paypal has denied my claim. I am still in the process of trying to get them to change that decision.

Login to Me Too

Adams7919
Contributor
Contributor
Keep fighting vemwear got me to for 99.49 pay pal did in fact refund my money and said they where also doing a fraud investigation on my seller i hope they all get locked up
Login to Me Too

Pnava1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks any tips as to how your were successful with your claim versus PayPal? I was scammed with a $96 purchase as well. I got a fake tracking number from them too.
Login to Me Too

Adams7919
Contributor
Contributor
Just file your dispute and make sure you have all your info that you got that helps you with your case receipts tracking number and let them also no the website the pay pal account is under i filed my dispute on the 10th and pay pal made a Decision today in my favor and i was issued a refund today but will take time to be put back on my card but just keep fighting with it don't let them scammers win get your money back even though they still keep what you gave them but maybe pay pal will get feed up and go after them good luck
Login to Me Too

Mbj74
Contributor
Contributor
Ooop... Sent a question before continuing to read. Thanks for the advice!
Login to Me Too

Jimmy_seaport
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied my claim... Sent them pics of everything including this thread on their own page and other pages on the internet stating this is a bogus company taking advantage of PayPal customers. Got no where. Completely disappointed. What a waste
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.