🦠Vemwear.com is a scam🦠

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Vemwear.com is a fake online company that hides behind a kids clothing shop. The FAKE company will offer great deals on a simple google search. Once you click on the “great deal” the search brings you to Vemwear.com. From lawnmowers to sewing machines to bounce houses; they take your PayPal payment. No confirm email, no product, And fake contact info; You are out of your hard earned money. DO NOT buy from this company.
Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

whizkid1
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully PayPal got the message. I'm still waiting on them, but I also noticed last night that the Vemwear website is gone.

Login to Me Too

Scott1607
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I hadn't noticed it was gone. Does not matter because paypal refuses to help.
Login to Me Too

kdisplays
Contributor
Contributor

Vemwear may be gone but look for Venwear.com. Looks like there is a new business out there. Think it's legit?

Login to Me Too

Tangie29
Contributor
Contributor
The website may be gone but they come up with new websites. There’s another one called BFE corporation. They sent me a toy whistle instead of an ice machine. I was expected to return it first class shopping with a tracking number. I was just paid for that last week. I never received my item nor refund for the vemwear scam. This is horrible.
Login to Me Too

Pnava1
Contributor
Contributor
The payment went to “AAGAM HK LIMITED” appears to be corp recently incorporated in Hong Kong in July 2019.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
So this vemwear.com apparently has a sister company called usfitwear.com. The PayPal community comments on usfitwear.com are through the roof. I’m sure vemwear.com will follow suit if they are not shut down.
Login to Me Too

Cervantes11
Did you get your money back? Cause I also purchased thru them a freezer. Nothing has happened since then. Put a dispute
Login to Me Too

Jimmy_seaport
Contributor
Contributor
I have not heard anything as of yet. Hoping PayPal does the right thing. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Pnava1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you call or work via online email with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Scott1607
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will not help you at all. They are scammers too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.