Urgent consideration of support/Verification of account

Free_Spirited
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I am writing here with the hope that through the forum I can somehow influence the support of the PayPal service. Just over a month ago, I received a notification email that I could remove the limit on my account, which I was pleased with. I submitted the documents, it was written that within a few working days they would consider my application. More than 30 days have passed since I applied for the verification of documents. My work has been suspended because of what happened. Twice he wrote letters of support, as usual, they ignore me and give no answer (for all the time I worked through the paper, I wrote about 5-6 letters, all were safely ignored). Last week, a friend from the United States called in support of my question, they answered that they would consider it in 3-5 days. This period has passed, the application has not been considered. I am desperate that the service that deals with financial operations treat their customers this way. Besides the fact that I cannot transfer funds, I cannot transfer them to my card. My account is actually frozen. I ask those who are not indifferent to help in resolving my problem, maybe someone has connections with the support of the service and send my message. Reference ID: PP-007-375-384-451
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Free_Spirited

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Free_Spirited
Contributor
Contributor
I wrote letters of support about 6 times, they didn’t answer my one appeal. The number I can call the Irish. I live in Bulgaria and I tried to find the support phone number of my country through Google, without success. Do you have the opportunity to contact support people? If so, could you send them this publication so that they can consider? I cannot remove the limit due to the fact that the application for verification with my documents is not considered for more than 30 days. This is the reason why I decided to write here in the hope that the community will help me.
Login to Me Too

Free_Spirited
Contributor
Contributor

You do not know what to do in my case? Do you have any familiar support people?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Free_Spirited

Nothing we can do, as I have already said....................
You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Free_Spirited
Contributor
Contributor
I'm living in Bulgaria, so I can't call to Irish number that is there..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.