Uploading shipping information

EricLL

Could I get some help please?

I've been send an email from Paypal saying that I need to upload a picture of the shipping label for a package I returned since it was an inauthentic item but for some reason I can't upload it. When I go to check my case, there's a part on the bottom that says "Upload tracking information" but I can't seem to upload my picture there. I've asked Paypal several times how to upload the picture but they've told me the same thing over and over:

1. Click CONTACT US on the bottom of the webpage.
  2. Click Resolution Center on the top right.
  3. Under the "Case Summary" section, Click Respond in the Action column of the transaction in question.
  4. Click Resolve Complaint.
  5. Select the radio button to provide the documentation and click Continue.
  6. Select a method to submit your documentation.
  7. To upload your documentation, click Browse.
  8. Select the file you want to attach.
  9. Click Open

When I get to part 4, there isn't a part that says resolve complaint, only "Upload tracking information" and they've tried to tell me to do this several times. I think I can't upload anything on the "Upload tracking information" because I've already uploaded my tracking number without the picture of the shipping label since I thought I would upload it if they ever asked me to

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.