Unilone Trade Company *Scammers!!

CharP24
Contributor
Contributor
Unilone is a scam, everyone beware. They will advertise something online and send you the wrong product worth pennies and when you try to dispute it, they will send PayPal proof of shipment. PayPal will then deny your claim. After reading all the negative reviews and PayPal not taking any action and siding with scammers like Unilone Trade, I have decided to seek legal action and hopefully we can get a class action lawsuit going against PayPal. I have been a member of PayPal for 20 years and am totally disgusted by their turning a blind eye. No more!
Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I will join a class action. I have tried to speak to an actual human at Paypal for a week now. Facebook messaging is absolutely useless. I could not understand the person who answered my call ( after waiting to speak to a representative for at least 45 mins) as the accent was so heavy (I'm not being racist I just could not understand a word!) but could only get out of him that I must email Paypal complaints. Paypal is picking and choosing who to refund despite us all having the same issues and claims and Id love to know why some people are being refunded and not others. I am happy to send the incorrect cheap item back but REFUSE to do it at my expense ! There are so many of us being defrauded and the fact that PAYPAL has this many complaints about one of its clients and DOES NOTHING about it makes them liable.

Login to Me Too

zonne4
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem. They send me a little wooden doll instead of the ordered Anti-gravity fountain lamp.
Opened a dispute, it is still under review.

Login to Me Too

CharP24
Contributor
Contributor
This is done purposely by the seller. Unfortunately the seller is a thief and what will happen is they will send PayPal proof of tracking and PayPal will deny your claim. They will ask you to send the product back at your expense. PayPal doesn’t care about the consumer, they are openly letting these people scam us. The seller is assuming most buyers will not want to put in the effort to return it or they will give you a partial refund.
Login to Me Too

Keevaweeva
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same issue and getting nowhere with the seller and paypal have closed my case...  This one is for EUR31 however I made another purchase on the same day for ELEGANET and its the same bait and switch scam and that one was EUR60.  Feel like a complete idiot and PayPal are not helping.

PayPal buyer protections seems more like Scam Seller Protection!

😞

Login to Me Too

CharP24
Contributor
Contributor
Mine just happened recently and I am still trying to get a refund. I can guarantee you there are other sellers doing same thing as these POS criminals! I’ll say it again, shame on Pay Pal for letting this happen to their paying loyal customers and sellers.
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
i just got an email from paypal saying they are REFUNDING my money !!!!!! Keep fighting everyone ... I sent an email 2 days ago with links to this thread on Unilone and telling them I will take it further as they are aware of the scam and not doing anything to help their clients . I told them I would be joining any class action against PayPal regarding unilone .I provided photos of the stupid keyring I received and the tracking number /packaging and I provided the invoice of my purchase . Find and screenshot their buyers protection explanation which explains that IF YOU ORDER A SHOE AND RECEIVE A BOOK they will refund you under buyers protection . if they deny your claims for incorrect items received they are going against their own statement in the section on buyers protection. E MAIL YOUR COMPLAINTS google the paypal e mail address ... it's not easy to find but it's there!!!
Login to Me Too

almcg319

Agreed!  I luckily got my money refunded.  Now I deleted my bank info too.  Call Paypal.  Tell them exactly what you ordered and what you got.  Don't give up

Login to Me Too

Unhappy29
Contributor
Contributor
I am in on any suits against whoever. I have saved all my paperwork. They used the same tracking # for 2 different orders. I am going to the post office next. This is disgusting.
Login to Me Too

Unhappy29
Contributor
Contributor
Beware: Unilone Trade Company and Onhui Technology Co, Ltd They are using the same Tracking #. I ordered from both companies they sent me one cheap item but send you information using the same tracking # and then want me to pay to send back item.
Login to Me Too

wsparcie22
Contributor
Contributor

@Unhappy29Describe in detail with dates all events one by one. Please provide this tracking number. I heard that some Chinese crooks can send a cassette with one tracking number. maybe someone else will report to this number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.