Unfair Account Limitations (Again the same issue as it was before held to me from your end)

Ecl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community members, 
I'm Tushar Raj (Registered Director of EMMANUEL CREATIVE LAB PRIVATE LIMITED). I am again here with the humble request and with the same issue as I was having before. A few days before, PayPal done my account permanently limited without any prior information, they asked me to provide all the legal documents of my company and documents of mine too like ID proof, address proof, etc and i provided all the genuine documents to the PayPal but they did not resolve my account limitations.
And then, I took the help of community people to help me resolving my issue regarding my PayPal account's permanent limitations.
I am not able to understand, why PayPal is doing all my account limited again and again. and when I do challenge PayPal to prove my any of the transactions unfair or any other thing against the PayPal acceptable policy or against your terms and conditions.
Last time I did the same thing when PayPal unfairly done my account limited and I challenged PayPal to prove my any of the information non genuine or any of the transactions unfair that means against your policies and the result is Paypal got failed to prove me avoiding your policies and ulimately, they had to resolve my account by removing account limitations.
I am really thankful to you to community members for helping me out from this unfair account limitation and again I am having the same positive expectation from you people that the community members would help me in resolving my unfair account limitation issue of my Paypal Account ans will ask the PayPal why It has been creating problems in my smooth running legal businesses without having any genuine issue when I seriously do not go against PayPal's acceptable polices.

So, Please help me. I shall be obliged to you community members. 
thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MRQuario
Contributor
Contributor
How old are you?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.