Unauthorized payment Roblox.com

Hamzapasha
New Community Member
Today I was sitting on my computer and I received an email from Pyapal that a payment was made using my paypal at Roblox.com a payment of $19.99 and $49.99 a total of $79.98. I was shocked As I have never been on Roblox.com or heard of the website in the first place. I tried to do the Unauthorized payment through paypal and they said that its not Unauthorized but I checked my history and I have never bought anything from that website how can they say that It was not authorized. I don’t understand and I also don’t know how to contact paypal again. Additionally I tried contacting info at Roblox.com and they said this support is not working also the website doesn’t open. Where TF did my money go? I really need my money back. Can anyone please help me? Thankyou in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rerenner
New Community Member

I have the same problem and got stuck in Paypal's automated help center that was no help at all. Requested an agent and was told by the automated system that no agent was available to help and hung up. I then sent a message through the help center and am cooling my heels waiting for someone from Paypal who cares about helping their customers to get this fraudulent charge reversed. Since several problems have occurred with ROBLOX it would only make sense to cut off future payments to that company to protect Paypal users from systematic fraud.

Login to Me Too

Adainair
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem today. I did not visit that site ever and today i get message to paiment -49 USD is given to Robox.com 

Anyone have solution for this hack?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.