Unauthorized charge

Debbie2500
Contributor
Contributor

Why did PayPal just charge my bank account 1,630 pesos? I was about to withdraw some money to pay my remaining tuition fee but says "not enough balance", when I open my transaction history, there has been a charge of 1,630 pesos from my bank account and I didn't even use my PayPal account. Please can someone tell me what to do to get my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Debbie2500

Thanks for stopping by the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized payment. You can report an unauthorized transaction by following the steps on our Help Center: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity? If needed, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.