Unauthorised transaction

Kirky2020
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , im having a major issue, I tried to purchase an item for £45 today and pay for it with PayPal via the buy it now button . Then I got a message saying the transaction failed so enter another payment option , I then went to a different item for £8 and bought it with no issue through PayPal. I then went back to the £45 item and tried again , got the same message saying choose another payment option , I clicked on the PayPal menu to check the right card was linked, as it was I went back and tried once more but again got the same message , that the payment was unsuccessful and to check payment method. About 30 mins later I was doing some online banking and I noticed 3 pending payments for £45 from the same seller . Now the item isn't in my purchase history or on my PayPal history yet the 3 £45 payments totaling £135 are showing on my bank with the reference * paypal*wangyan197........please help. The only payment option I have linked to ebay is PayPal, ive had no order confirmation email or receipt .
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.