Unauthorised Payment

Manzare
New Community Member

Hi,

I have just noticed that payments of 8.99 pounds has been paid to some outfit called Luxplus over the last 3 months. I know, I know I shpuld have been paying closer attention to my statements.

Anyway I have cancelled these payments but I am  none the wiser how they were set up in the first place as I have no idea what they are for as I have not been receiving anything from Luxplus WE ApS.

I have tried to get in touch with Paypal but have had no success. I am afraid the way the Contact Us section is of no use for a problem like this. Hence me going"public" so to speak.

Has anyone else heard of Luxplus WE ApS?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Miagibbo_456
New Community Member
I'm also having this problem
Login to Me Too

Schamick
New Community Member

Luxplus WE ApS this same situation they charge me every month and when i write email and rapport this scammer i received email from pay pal ;

We received the claim(s) you opened on 16 June 2020.

We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorised.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Learn More about PayPal Purchase Protection

Find out how your purchases are protected and how we investigate claims by clicking Security at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-71547579 

Transaction Amount: £8.99 GBP 

Dispute Amount: £8.99 GBP 

Transaction ID:

Transaction Date: 16 May 2020

when i try contact them directly they not pick up the phone inc PayPal costumers service

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Schamick 

Sounds as if you have a pre-approved payment set up, check here...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Louisetaylor210
New Community Member
Any idea how I can cancel this as I’ve not purchased any items
Login to Me Too

NYOB
New Community Member
I've had this happen to me. How did they get into my account? How do I stop this from happening again?
Login to Me Too

RyanKyle45
Contributor
Contributor

top direct debit on paypal account page

Login to Me Too

RyanKyle45
Contributor
Contributor

Luxplus , what a scam , They sign you up when you make a purchase on there web page, first month free, then 8.99  each month until you notice on your statement. As off today I have been told  by Paypal that they are looking into this problem, we all need to contact paypal phone  contact no to complain otherwise Luxplus will keep scamming people  using Paypal , only way to stop payments is to cancel direct debit on paypal page , Luxplus do not answer emails and there's no contact no  ,     

Login to Me Too

vidu1234

Did  you  get any  reply? I am  thinking  of  opening  up a  twitter account and tagging  all  the big  people in paypal  and putting this  problem  out into the  open.  what do you  think ?

Login to Me Too

Nikki1973
I contacted Pay pal about this and it took them 4 hours to decide it wasn't an unauthorised payment. Complete waste of time. I'm furious., I don't know how this company has managed to do this but it's theft and it's disturbing it's that easy to defraud people. I am taking this further and will be reporting it to the authorities
Login to Me Too

Amy1999
Contributor
Contributor

This is also happening to me! I only just found out last night! After reading all the posts here, I am so surprised about this scam still keeps going on!! Nothing good support from Paypal.  Have you got luck to report this issue to any trade organization? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.