Uber# linked#

Ninjuitar
New Community Member
Someone used my PayPal to pay for a couple rides on uber. I don't have an uber account. My question is this; in order to use PayPal with uber wouldn't they have to link my PayPal with their uber? If so, can I find out whose uber account is linked to my PayPal or anything to help figure out who did this and where, besides waiting for customer service to figure it out?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Ninjuitar,

I'm very sorry to hear your PayPal account was used without your permission. You'll want to ensure you change your password, report any unauthorized charges, and cancel any active agreements with Uber.

Regarding getting information on the account, you'll need to contact Uber for that information, as we don't store those account details on our end. I apologize for any inconvenience, but hope you get to the bottom of this soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.