Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Ablacroix04
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I ordered a Callaway Driving net. The "seller" provided an inaccurate tracking number that weighed less than a pound but PayPal took that as proof and denied by dispute. I am working with UPS as well to appeal. It is so frustrating that PayPal is supposed to protect us in using them to pay and the process is set up to fail. 

Login to Me Too

jlhslh02
Contributor
Contributor

Have you filed a clam, what was your result?

i filed a clam and because they gave a tracking number that said shipped and delivered the denied my claim so i have filed a 2nd clam based on the fact the item i ordered was over 12lbs and the shipping info they supplied says the item was delivered and only weigh 1.30lbs and came from amazon

Login to Me Too

COUCA
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a bike with the same exact issue!! Same website. USFitWear. I'm going to have to open a dispute.
Login to Me Too

1klj
Contributor
Contributor
I believe we need to get a class action suit against PayPal because same thing with me I ordered a engine hoist and PayPal won't give me back my money either
Login to Me Too

jlhslh02
Contributor
Contributor

Why did they deni your claim?

they denied mine because a tracking. Number was given says it was delivered, i have now opened a 2nd claim as no item was delivered, and the tracking that was supplied says it weighted 1.30lbs

i ordered a cvttav2 clutch & torq converter assy. That weights over 12lbs when shipped from any seller on eBay or amazon

Login to Me Too

Rhapsodyntime
I am dealing with the same thing. Paypal is doing the same thing. They refuse to refund my money and they know the site is a scam. Makes me wonder if PayPal is in on this?!!!'
Login to Me Too

aceleste

I also purchased a bike for 50 dollars, I filed a claim as soon as I read comments about the page being a scam. Paypal only regurgitated back to me the fake tracking number the people from the page gave them. The tracking number said that the package had been delivered two days after I ordered it, which obviously was not true since I never got anything, and the package that it stated was delivered was only 1 pound, and there is no way a bike is 1 pound. Paypal hasn't done absolutely anything.

Login to Me Too

FatBottom
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. But, I ordered a Kayak; it was $98.99 also. I paid through PayPal and the money said it was going to another country. When I checked the site I purchased from It says they are in the United States. I tried to call the phone number and it was a fast busy signal. Then I noticed the phone number says its listed in New York not Alabama where they claim to be. I accidentally chose the incorrect way to ask for a refund and pay pal closed my case. So now I am back in forth speaking to different Pay Pal associates.

Login to Me Too

Smedleysundy
I ordered a swing set forn 99. 98. And the email for the usfit is actually from China. This is a scam. And now PayPal wont refund my money. So I'm reporting them as well. They're backing this scammer.
Login to Me Too

ShelBender
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. We ordered a Filon sheet also that an email was received as delivered when it wasn't. PayPal was wonderful handling this matter in the last 24 hours and a refund is expected by 5/16.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.