Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
I actually can verify that this is 100 percent a scam. I live at the address us fit wear has provided. I’ve been dealing with local authorities, the FBI and better business bureau. Please contact me if you need more information.
Login to Me Too

Stephbear
Contributor
Contributor
Can I get more information on how to fight this company?
Login to Me Too

NeiNei28
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad to see the person who lives at that address is aware it is being used by this scammer and is working with the authorities! I made a report to the FTC today. It seems like someone in China is doing the scamming. This whole thing makes me not want to use PayPal ever again since they dont seem to be concerned that all of us are being ripped off by this scammer that they choose to do business with.
Login to Me Too

Whatsurname213
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your info. I called PayPal credit and they redirected me to the actual PayPal but shortly after got disconnected.. so I went and filed a dispute through the website you provided.. Hope it all gets resolved..
Login to Me Too

Amberesme
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I called my bank 2 days after I was scammed by this seller and had a stop payment placed, which could still be done bc it was an ACH transaction (clearing house). My bank was able to stop the payment from transfering out of my account (they waved the fee once I said I'd been scammed). The stop payment lasts 6 months, after which I can repetition for another stop pay should the seller try to siphon payment again. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Geo131313
Contributor
Contributor

BEWARE! I PAID MY FEE TO STOP THE ACH PAYMENT TO THE SCAM ARTIST AND PAYPAL WENT AHEAD AND CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AS BACK UP PAYMENT!

Login to Me Too

DaveyJonez
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning,

It looks like unfortunately I just fell for this fraudulent website. I'm currently filing an IC3 on account you are saying you can verify that they are using your address and cant open a dispute with paypal because they havent gone through with the transaction yet. Any other suggestions you can give me? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

@e1ix  I opened an unauthorized transaction dispute when I realized that I didn't even have to log in to Paypal to make the payment. Wait, WHAT?!?! I've actually opened THREE disputes against the same transaction, with all of them being denied. There is no way they don't know what is going on. Something is really fishy about everything that is happening. 

Login to Me Too

kdubbya
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me too.  I started with the correct reason but they closed it after barely reviewing siting: no inappropriate action.  I filed again with unauthorized purchase and they quickly denied as was not a hack into my account.  Both times I typed a very lengthy, descriptive account of all the scamming that had occurred and both times they quickly closed/denied dispute.   I don't believe anyone even read about the scam...just deny, deny.  I finally spoke with Paypal when their collections called me, after they credited the charge but then charged it back after denial, and they recommended I go to the Help Center and type up my complaint and someone will review the scam.   I laughed when she said this and said I had already done this twice and no one at Paypal seems to give a 5H!t.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
It seems like the PayPal way all the way. Same BS I went through with our friends at PayPal. My suggestion would be to seek out help through creditcard provider. Thats what I had to do to get my issue resolved. The next step after you resolve this, do not use PayPal for future purchases. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.