URGENTLY need to speak to a real person

HHCanada
New Community Member

The personal name on my Business Account is the name of a past employee (like, over a decade ago), and when we tried to change it they wouldn't accept the new documentation.  Then we got flagged for identity verification and ability to do any transactions was blocked.  I managed to get the old employee to provide some information to get us through this, and now it's held up at needing to provide one more piece of information about our officers - which I have, but when I click "provide info" the window that pops up is blank and doesn't let me enter ANY information.

This is literally the only thing holding up this process and I can't get ahold of anyone to help me through this process.  We're all struggling with COVID-19 right now and I'm just trying to access the money that's being held hostage in this freaking paypal account!!!!!!!

HOW CAN I FIND SOMEONE TO HELP ME?!?!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Trudy9
New Community Member

Please can someone tell me how I can speak to someone at PayPal? I've been trying for 3 days now and not getting anywhere!!!

Login to Me Too

94oboeplayer
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to contact a real person at PayPal either. I was recently a victim of seller fraud and can't get a hold of anyone to help. When I tried filing a complaint online, PAYPAL PUT ME INTO A MESSAGING CONVERSATION WITH THE FRAUDULENT SELLER! I've paid 100's of dollars in invoice fees to PayPal for my regular work, and I'm still not worthy of speaking to a real customer service agent over the phone.

Bonus: The fraudulent seller I mentioned has been the subject of a long-existing PayPal Community thread, and PayPal has still allowed the company to make sales through them.

TLDR: No one in "customer service" gives a flying f*ck about any of their customers no matter how loyal they've been.

Login to Me Too

Babblingsandmor
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue!  I desperately need to talk to someone.  I had a fraud issue on my account and Paypal will not help me.  Where is the Paypal Protection for us?  I have been using the messaging and it is a different person every message and that person has no idea what is going on.  This is very frustrating!  How do actually talk to someone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.