Top sale LLC

NoBS1010
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by paypal they would investigate a fraudulent purchase from top sale llc. The email address from the company does not work. Paypal informed me that less than 24 hours later they closed their investigation. They stated that the seller said the package was delivered it was not. DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL. They do NOT STAND for the customer and they basically told me that they had been paid so i was out of luck.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor

Corporate office I contacted is at <removed>. Daniel is the contact and recipient of the email box, feed him the detail.

Login to Me Too

AmselGZwitscher
Contributor
Contributor

Hey y'all -- so apparently I must have too much spare time (at work) but - I think I've solved our riddle. VinyardVines has recently posted jobs for their 3PL fulfillment center in Monroe Township NJ. Vinyardvines also uses Geodis Logistics at 1 Cosco Drive, Monroe Township NJ as a: "their" address and b: as return shipment hub. So - our guy is sitting in a warehouse with access to tracking creation etc. Time to call the cops? Geodis? 3PL? -- 3PL's warehouse is 20miles away - however Geodis Logistics is 4 miles away from the UPS store in Monroe Township NJ.

Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Barney Fife, Good work, would send all of this to VV and maybe we can all get some shawls shirts yet for Christmas. This is likely exactly what is happening.
Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
Whale shirts, I wear a medium.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.