Top sale LLC

NoBS1010
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by paypal they would investigate a fraudulent purchase from top sale llc. The email address from the company does not work. Paypal informed me that less than 24 hours later they closed their investigation. They stated that the seller said the package was delivered it was not. DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL. They do NOT STAND for the customer and they basically told me that they had been paid so i was out of luck.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor

Try, <removed>. They deleted my phone number, shows how devious they are. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
Also, if UPS was the shipper, they will give you deeper detail to help you. Will help prove someone got a shipment, not yours of course. Your bank will then have a solid case to provide your refund. Keep fighting!
Login to Me Too

AmselGZwitscher
Contributor
Contributor

I just had a lengthy conversation with PayPal via their chat function. The outcome was either sobering or perplexing .. I'm not sure which one. The person I've talked with ended up being noticeably frustrated with me and assured me that they contacted top sale - again - after I put a dispute in with Barclay - and if they did not receive an answer back that the claim would be changed into my name. I tried explaining that a: it wasn't or isn't about the money - at all .. it's about fraud and the facilitation of it; b: there isn't a way for PayPal to have untraced financial transactions - because there are no ghost accounts on PayPal; and c: in order for PayPal to actually talk to them - and I pressed him what the email was.. to which he replied pay28 at 50sale.club - I told him that it's a flat out lie. In order to actually talk to 50sale.club - it needed to for one be a registered domain - it is not. 50sale.club also (because it's not an actual domain) have to have a MX record attached to it in order to be able to send and receive mail -- doesn't have that either. So I'm not sure if it's more disturbing that PayPal claims they did contact them and talked to them - via pay28 at 50sale.club and gotten a reply back - or that they denied the claim - claiming - they talked to them via that specific email. Barclaycard also said they would contact the seller - but .. and here's the caveat if they received the same info that PayPal initially gotten then they'll still deny the claim. File an FTC complaint. I found a phone number attached to his eBay account - and a name, and an address. But who knows if that's true. Address is in TN ... 

Login to Me Too

grindstaff
Contributor
Contributor

You need to contact UPS and you will find that the address and person who whatever was delivered is not you or your address and you should be able to get your money back.

Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
Fortunately my CC Bank is on it, and have issued a temp refund. They know I also have documents substantiating the fraud by Top Sale llc. I want them to get what's coming to them. I cannot find anything on them on the net or on ebay. Wish I could. What bothers me is they have my address.
Login to Me Too

Hooper1
Contributor
Contributor

UPS told me the information I needed but I can not get anything in writing. I have contacted my credit card company and they are going after PayPal. I did speak to a real person at my credit card company and explained that I'm afraid  PayPal will tell them it was delivered and that is that. I explained that Top Sale LLC gave PayPal an bogus tracking number and that PayPal just accepted it as gospel.  The credit card company will dig deeper and hopefully will see that the package can not possibly be mine. Something needs to be done to PayPal for not protecting their customers.  If you did get something in writing from UPS can you share how you did it.

Login to Me Too

Ladyblondie
Contributor
Contributor
I just got off the phone with UPS. They gave me the address where it was delivered to(not that it helps with PayPal). They also said they would send me an email with the information I need. I will let you know if they do. Top sale is definitely working this scam. It seems all tracking numbers are coming from Vineyard Vines. Does anyone find that strange??? I’ll let you know if I get anywhere with my claim. I unfortunately used my bank account through PayPal so not sure I can get any assistance.
Login to Me Too

AmselGZwitscher
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve contacted ups via their email form on their customers service section and strangely as with all of you guys - the package was coming from - drumroll - vineyard Vines. Was an actual package, was actually delivered - difference was - my address is a business address and this was delivered to a residential address - the actual address associated to it. Does our guy sit at UPS?? Or Vineyard Vines ... or how else is he able to have such free range over a pool of tracking numbers that coincide with actual local addresses? Here’s UPS’s reply: Dear Christian, Thank you for contacting UPS, I received your email concern. I am sorry to read 1ZXA33310333059003 was sent from a fraudulent company. I reviewed the information on the UPS tracking number provided, our system indicates the shipper is VINEYARD VINES. Our system indicates that the information received for 1ZXA33310333059003 does not match your information: XXXXX sorry deleted that part. Our records indicate 1ZXA33310333059003 was delivered as addressed, the shipped to address provided by VINEYARD VINES was residential address. I would recommend you contact VINEYARD VINES directly to verify the UPS tracking number provided, and ensure it the correct tracking number for your order.
Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
My guess is Vinyard Vines or their system has been jeopardized and or pirated. When a company uses UPS, their system generates the tracking number as the package is scanned. believe the 3331 prefix is assigned to Vinyard Vines as their account code. They would like appreciate knowing this. Keep fighting!
Login to Me Too

Ladyblondie
Contributor
Contributor
I think it is quite interesting that all these tracking numbers come from Vineyard Vines. I sent them an email explaining this situation to them. It obviously is not a coincidence that these tracking numbers come from that company. These sellers obviously know how to work the system because they have us in a vicious circle. UPS doesn’t want to give the information we need to us and PayPal won’t investigate any further than seeing that it was delivered. I was given the address by UPS where mine was delivered. Was told they would send me an email with the information I needed but I never got one. I am going to try to call again. This is beyond just the money. This is something more. I’m angry and I’m not letting this go. I will continue to go after this. I’m not above going to the address I was given and getting their help. I think we all should contact Vineyard Vines and UPS and not give up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.