There is NO real buyer protection at PayPal, stop giving people that fake sense of security!

Klivdalur
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by the fake company "VANGO" which sent me some completely useless face masks. I headed for the resolution centre, and asked for a full refund. First the company offered 5£ out of the 36 I had spent on the masks. After having spent months going through the overly lengthy dispute process, filing official criminal charges etc. they finally "agree" to give me a full refund, but fist I need to return the items to an obscure address in China (offered only in Chinese, which my post office will not accept). The postage would amount to almost the same as I payed for the masks...and PayPal finds it reasonable to leave me with no possibility to even complain about this, even though I can see on the forum, that many people experienced the same from the very same company and even payed to send their items, WITHOUT even getting a refund at the end. It is unbelievable that PayPal, which used to be trusted company (I have been using it for many years, and even recommended it to several friends) will take part in such shameless fraud, turning their blind eye to such activities and blocking customers from getting through with their frustrations! PLEASE let people know that they are ON THEIR OWN when buying from scammers, there is NO such thing as buyer protection at PayPal!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.