Tenoutlet.com

JP210
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Did anyone else out the place an order for a 10000w Pulsar generator with this company? Looks like I feel for a scam. I received a tracking number for the USPS for this 230 lb item. The post office has a limit of 70 lbs. The tracking number that I was given was for an envelope that was being delivered to another address. I have tried several times to contact tenoutlet.com with no response.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Dayers1589
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something and the website is now not working. I emailed the contact email last night before website shut down and no reply . Took my money from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
Weird though, PayPal doesn’t seem to have any record of the transaction. Perhaps they have been hacked. I called customer service and they don’t seem to be recognizing the problem. I may need to go to my bank if PayPal doesn’t step up.
Login to Me Too

Becca1972
Contributor
Contributor

I already contacted my bank.  Card is shut off, and going in to file fraud paperwork to get my money back.  I advise everyone else to do the same.

Login to Me Too

Becca1972
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. Tracking a package that should have been about 30lbs, was delivered to another address and name that ended up being an envelope weighing 1 ounce
Login to Me Too

Gpacz
New Community Member
I did the same thing ordered a printer received notification it was delivered just not to my address. Was sent to another address in my area and it was an envelope for 1 oz. contacted PayPal they told me if I get record from the post office they will refund my money I’ll let you know how that works out.
Login to Me Too

cartgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Put me in the same boat! Should have been a  75 lb package turned out to be a 1 oz envelope delivered clear across town to a totally different person and address. PayPal closed my claim stating that they had heard from the seller. He told them it was a valid tracking number and that it was delivered. Called them back today when I got that email. Was on hold for 45 min got an agent that quoted the policy and why I was denied, was not interested in learning about Tenoutlet.com and that it was a scam, In fact need to be trained on good customer service and expressing at least fake empathy. I was told to call my credit card company to see what they could do and USPS again to get proof of the scam. Also that when I have sufficient evidence from USPS I could file another complaint but without any physical proof I would be denied again and that you can only get denied twice on a claim.  So that's the loop I am in!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.