TOSG is a scam, WHERE IS MY REFUND?

PRAIZETHEMORNIN
Contributor
Contributor

On June 15 I ordered a home gym from this website ( Walmart was out of stock and actually redirected me there ) for 71.63. A few hours later my son told me that website did not seem legit so we started to research it. In the meantime the seller took my 71.63 and sent me a PayPal receipt with a tracking number . I contacted USPS and all it stated was that it was being shipped from China. No where on the web did it state the item was coming from China but rather that it would be shipped in 5-8 days. The address is in Texas and the phone number is bogus as well.  After trying to contact the webstore I quickly notified PayPal of what was going on. They opened a dispute and thus far have given me various dates where a decision will be made as to the validity of the sale. Every time the decision date approaches they add more days.  There reps tell me a different story/ date everyday.  I contacted USPS and at this point they also believe its bogus. The ticket states its a small parcel /package which is impossible, it should be a large box for a home gym. I have found endless reviews online from people who have also been scammed and have been waiting since March 2020 for refunds from PayPal who promises to protect the buyer. The website is still selling items and still accepting Paypal as payment even though there are various open disputes against this company so why has PayPal not intervened in their ability to accept PayPal but instead continues to allow them to still accept payments ?  If anyone else has had an issue with this company<Removed>please contact me . PAYPAL has NOT refunded any of the money to buyers that were duped by them so its time that Paypal does something about this and protects the buyers who use Paypal. I definitely will NOT be one of them. PAYPAL you do NOT live up to your word ! I want my 71.63 credited back to  my account ASAP. Enough is enough !

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

rcinsocal
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue same company and PayPal hasn't even bothered to get back to me.  I had to contact my bank and they are at least doing something.  I had 2 purchases on 6/13, bogus tracking, bad phone #, address and email for the company.  I strongly believe that PayPal is involved and getting a kickback...as I have seen numerous complaints about this company and a name they used for the same company a couple months ago.  PayPal will do nothing except continue to allow it to happen.

Login to Me Too

PRAIZETHEMORNIN
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday USPS sent me a text that my small parcel was delivered to an address in Illinois and put in the mailbox ! Funny how they were able to fit a home gym in a small parcel box ! I hope everyone gets their refund from PayPal !
Login to Me Too

PRAIZETHEMORNIN
Contributor
Contributor

After a ONE month dispute with PayPal the seller finally refunded my 71.63.

DON'T GIVE UP, I messaged Paypal almost everyday. Speak to USPS. They were very helpful too ! 

So I am grateful this nightmare is over and done with.

I see 4 others had the same problem with Paypal and this company.

Keep at it, it was very frustrating but I got my refund at last !

My mother always said " when you are right you are right and NEVER give up !

Good luck to you all....

Login to Me Too

Mommashark08
Contributor
Contributor
Same. I ordered an item on 6/18. Got a tracking # I followed regularly, eventually it was apparently in the states, but it went to Texas. Im in KY. I disputed with PP and suddenly there is a new tracking # showing it delivered to me 3 weeks ago.... waiting on a response from PP.
Login to Me Too

Lovemykids11
Contributor
Contributor
Samething with me...they gave me a wrong tracking number at first ..the item was sent to New York ..I'm in Texas...then PayPal gives another tracking number..that shows up here..but it's a small packet of pegs..I'm having to go through all these runaround B's...I have given them evidence that it wasn't the item that I ordered..took pics of the packet with the tracking number on it...the packet came from New Jersey...but they are telling me to send it to China? And the address is in Chinese...and they won't send the address back in English...I can't sit here and just let them take my money like that when they got all the evidence I sent them..they know they are scammers..they just don't want to do anything..I just had to contact my bank and I'm going to let the investigate it
Login to Me Too

Nella1975
New Community Member
Same. I have now gotten a refund. PayPal needs to ban them from payment. The fake tracking said my item was also delivered to a different state.
Login to Me Too

Newstead
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact experience with TOSG. The tracking showed the item delivered to a mailbox in another state - we paid for a barbell an 100 pounds of weights. USPS said they have had several scams involving this company. PayPal, please block payments to them now!
Login to Me Too

CLaRock
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same problem. I ordered an exercise bike. Was given a fraudulent tracking #. USPS said the tracking # was for a small package delivered in a mailbox in Long Beah CA. I live in Arizona!!! 20 emails to seller unanswered. Bogus Texas phone # for seller. No help from PayPal as of yet. I am not rich...I need my money back. What happened to PayPal protection and why are they continuing to serve this obviously fraudulent company??? At this point, I am lost.
Login to Me Too

PRAIZETHEMORNIN
Contributor
Contributor
I messaged PayPal twice a day until I was given a refund ! Yes they offer buyer protection but it’s quite a hassle to get a refund ! I am not sure if they are still allowing the merchant to use PayPal As a source of payment after all of these disputes against the same company but I certainly hope not ! I hope you get your refund soon !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.