TOPYEEN STORE SCAMMED

Scammed4real
New Community Member
Bought a self cleaning litter tray from this company January 29th Had Royal Mail tracking number great being sent surface Mail from China great I thought Then it arrived & they had sent me a digital thermometer!! 4 months for a digital thermometer $30 I don’t know what I was expecting but I certainly wasn’t expecting this filed a complaint through PayPal hoping for good outcome but it’s out of the 90 days & im pretty sure this company know this!!
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

LisaV62
New Community Member
I bought two sliding desks on wheels In white and I never received them,I want my money bask ASAP. It’s not right to scam people who don’t make enough money to live on and I just lost my mother. Please return my money or send me my rolling desks. Respectfully, Lisa Venezia
Login to Me Too

Ashashahcosme
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a portable running machine and also received a thermometer. The company refuse to issue a full refund therefore I’m going through my bank to dispute.
Login to Me Too

heoconsaysua
Contributor
Contributor

Hi friend,

did you win this dispute, i was fooled just like you

Login to Me Too

Sassychelle1970
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a sofa bed and received a digital thermometer. I was told I could get a 40% refund when I said I wanted a full refund they now ignore me
Login to Me Too

SweetMelissa54
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer BWare. This company changes there name. Advertise shirts with cute sayings and over priced clothes. The stuff is not anything close to advertising. Wring address someone Sent pkg back only received 2 out of 10 items. Company admits received items yet sent all evidence to paypal and they are delaying resolution. This pkg insured. I need my moneu. This company needs shut down
Login to Me Too

Kotto24
Contributor
Contributor
that they coresonded me, I mentioned 20 e-mails with them, it came to the point that they only want to return me 60%
Login to Me Too

Kotto24
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought a coffee table and didn't receive it. after opening a claim in PayPal, I received a response and my claim is rejected because I received the product. I did receive the product, but not the one I wanted because I was sent a watch, not a coffee table. I cannot make another claim. I am appalled by the attitude of pay pal that allows such a company to steal from its own clients
Login to Me Too

Sassychelle1970
Contributor
Contributor
Aw bless you that is awful. I thought by paying through PayPal we had that safety net and security
Login to Me Too

Ruth701
Contributor
Contributor
I’m reading these comments & it seems I have fallen prey to this scam also now I need to see if I can retrieve my money
Login to Me Too

imsims123
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a SCAM! I mean coming from China what can you expect? It happened to me and PayPal ruled on their favor just because it says it was delivered and put in my mailbox. I ordered a heavy dryer and it was left inside my mailbox. Yeah, right! WHAT A JOKE! SHAME ON THEM AND SHAME ON PAYPAL FOR SUPPORTING SCAMMERS!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.