TOPYEEN STORE SCAMMED

Scammed4real
New Community Member
Bought a self cleaning litter tray from this company January 29th Had Royal Mail tracking number great being sent surface Mail from China great I thought Then it arrived & they had sent me a digital thermometer!! 4 months for a digital thermometer $30 I don’t know what I was expecting but I certainly wasn’t expecting this filed a complaint through PayPal hoping for good outcome but it’s out of the 90 days & im pretty sure this company know this!!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Scammed4real

Welcome to the community, and thank you for your post. 

When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection offers you protection if your eligible transaction has a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we’ll help you get a full refund. You can report your problem in the PayPal Resolution Centre up to 180 days after the purchase. 

I hope this helps! 

- Craig

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Scammed4real

Welcome to the community, and thank you for your post. 

When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection offers you protection if your eligible transaction has a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we’ll help you get a full refund. You can report your problem in the PayPal Resolution Centre up to 180 days after the purchase. 

I hope this helps! 

- Craig

Login to Me Too

downydemon
New Community Member

me too bought a folding workbench had a tracking no which when you clicked on it did nothing, goods never arrived, started a claim and have now had it rejected because topyeen said they delivered it , with no evidence ,so much for paypal protection.

Login to Me Too

GEF1559

We Had the same issue bought three table and never got them...they claimed they delivered them but didn't.

What should we do?

Login to Me Too

marcoslee
New Community Member

Exact same product purchased and same end result, Paypal rejected the claim.

Having spoken to Royal Mail who where very helpful and aware of the scam advised me to report it to action fraud.

Login to Me Too

StephVB1
New Community Member

That is not how it worked out for me, Topyeen promised a refund but I have not gotten it. Consider yourself lucky

Login to Me Too

nisabolukbasi
Hello. I ordered 3things from this store at February. Now its May and my order didnt came and also money wasnt returned back. Could you please help me? Thanks
Login to Me Too

MaggieBM
PayPal refused to give me refund. What a joke. It won’t even let me reopen the case. I will try not to use PayPal any longer.
Login to Me Too

Bluekateyes2
Contributor
Contributor
I was and still am being scammed by topyeenstore, they keep saying that my litter box is in the mail that was April 4th..
Login to Me Too

MMJacky
Contributor
Contributor

ordered treatmill in january, exact the same, even asked paypal to step in, they say it has been delivered according to topyeen, and it is solved.

NOPE IT IS NOT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.