TEECHIP ORDERS

MT02MHT
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a facemask from TEECHIP 14 May 2020. I was never given an order number but I made the payment through PayPal. As of today 11 June 2020 I have still not received anything. When trying to contact Customer Serrvice of TEECHIP I am asked for an order number and then it just goes round in a circle without getting anywhere.  Is there anything PayPal can do. I have proof of payment via PayPal.

Mike <edited>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PamelaGiovanni
New Community Member
They are a horrendous company and into all sorts. I purchased two T-shirt’s almost 6 weeks ago and they have not been dispatched. Despicable people.
Login to Me Too

Khatti
Contributor
Contributor
Help help!! How do I make a company take responsibility for their negligence?? I tried emails phone calls but just get no answer and no response their page asks for order number well I didn’t even get order number.. But they took the money from my PayPal this must be stopped hopefully someone can help me put this company on blast !!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Khatti
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a t shirt from Teechip on June12,2020 I never received the order number I tried going on their page. All that does is taking around around over and over so actually you get nowhere I started sending emails well 10 emails later I look most of my emails say undeliverable but the emails asking for a return email went thru no response though here I found out they won’t let emails that say what they did like u charged my PayPal account without even processing my order or your company has a reputation for doing this. Those emails don’t go through this is my hitting the link on there page. After all the un answered emails I got no where!! This company is taking advantage of people .
Login to Me Too

A_Segura
New Community Member
I too ordered a shirt from this company. I never received a confirmation email or order number. I tried to reach out but their not helpful. How can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.