Yi Ting Technology

jayisdope
Contributor
Contributor
My dispute was for a Star Trek musical tree topper that i never received. The dispute was denied because the seller provided a tracking number. This is the first dispute and only problem I've ever had on here. Is there anything else i can do?
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jayisdope 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Betbuf
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal asked that I deal with the company and submit photos and the company said that if I pay to send back the damaged items that don't look anything like what I ordered, I would get a refund. This is NOT a resolution! The items cost me $60.96 and to send back the products that were nothing like what I ordered and damaged and unuseable, it would have cost me almost that amount. This company is doing this as a business to make money off of people who are legitimately ordering from them. With all these disputes you would think that Paypal would do something about it. They didn't even try to help. I submitted photos with both the company and Paypal. My dispute with the attorney general has included Paypal as an enabler to this fraud company.

Login to Me Too

Fourlattigs
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!! The products arrived after Christmas, and the quality was horrible! Filed my first claim with PayPal and it was horrible! Did not get my money back and I blame PayPal almost as much as the scam of a company who sold the product!
Login to Me Too

36david58
New Community Member
This company says it manufactures in USA but asks for returns to china I ordered a Christmas scene from them for$58+ but received an item worth less than$5 when I complained I was asked to send it back which I did but now PayPal are denying it because they claim there was no tracking info. This is not true info was provided
Login to Me Too

jayisdope
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I've been trying to get these **bleep** taken care of but it's impossible, idc about the money anymore it's principle now.
Login to Me Too

Betbuf
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal asked that I deal with the company and submit photos and the company said that if I pay to send back the damaged items that don't look anything like what I ordered, I would get a refund. This is NOT a resolution! The items cost me $60.96 and to send back the products that were nothing like what I ordered and damaged and unuseable, it would have cost me almost that amount. This company is doing this as a business to make money off of people who are legitimately ordering from them. With all these disputes you would think that Paypal would do something about it. They didn't even try to help. I submitted photos with both the company and Paypal. My dispute with the attorney general has included Paypal as an enabler to this fraud company.

Login to Me Too

Heniha90
Exact same thing has happened to me. Im furious. Such a scam. Will NEVER use paypal again.
Login to Me Too

mandy651
Contributor
Contributor
The same happened to me, ordered a nativity scene but what arrived was not worth £2.50. I negotiated a partial refund. Again they had the product tracked but it certainly wasn't not what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Betbuf
Contributor
Contributor

Gather your information and submit a case with your local Attorney General office. They did the same thing to me. PayPal did not do anything and my credit union says that this company is funneling cash transactions through Paypal and can't be reversed because of this. They directed my to send a  complaint, including your dispute with PayPal, to your local attorney general. I am also circulating photos of the ad and item I thought I was ordering from this company as well as photos documenting the items sent to me everywhere I see them advertising. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.