Szwigs

Bernette38
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me three fake wigs I  file a complaint and they closed it because I received it. But I didn't order fake wigs and the description states that the wigs are real Brazilian hair not synthetic.  I  want my refund  C12626900549677.1 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Naj2020

Others had the same message from Szwigs but after selling fake wigs, they also refused to send return labels so we use to post back but then they require tracking number from us after we have paid shipment twice.

Login to Me Too

Shiishii
New Community Member
Two fake wigs
Login to Me Too

Leez18
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 3 curly human hair wigs from swigz and they shipped straight synthetic wigs...they use pics and videos to advertise and ship totally different cheap items. They hav agreed to refund, but am very unhappy as they insist i have to pay shipping fees... We need Paypal to intervene and protect future buyers from Fraud like this... Its false advertising and that's a crime, and they should take charge of shipping fees.
Login to Me Too

Inno89

Hi,what channel did you use to file a dispute? I cant seem to find their contact details,email/tel.

Login to Me Too

_Simpson
Contributor
Contributor
I had to file a dispute through PayPal not the company.
Login to Me Too

Coolyoungbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Through PayPal, if they offer you any type of refund, I'd take it, unfortunately I sent back to wigs, and ended up paying more money to ship them to china, and never got my refund! 

Login to Me Too

Resa2
They sent me 4 fake wigs I need my correct wigs or my money back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Resa2 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return the item to get a refund

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lifo
It happened to me too. I disputed it but PayPal closed my case because they provided a tracking number. They are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Just received my three fake wigs as well, also has a foul smell. You can tell that they are happy to take people’s money knowing good and well what they are sending was not as described online and in the description.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.