Suspicious and Paranoid

Don1ahtell0
New Community Member

Has anyone dealt with this company?

LINIAN NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I had a brain cramp and clicked on an ad on Facebook to buy a T-shirt.  PayPal authorized the payment scary fast and the payment is showing up as going to a "HAPPY STORE CO" on my bank statement.  I googled the "LINIAN NETWORK" thing and don't see anything that matches, which makes me think it might be a bogus company.  A lot of links show that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY is somehow related.  I haven't got any emails showing that the item has even been processed. I'm just wondering if they're taking me for a ride here.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Temp20200910c
New Community Member

yeah be suspicious. did you pay with a credit card through paypal by chance? if so your bank should be able to help you. that's what i plan to do next time. i used my bank account as backup and unfortunately my bank told me that's considered like an autodraft and they can't initiate the refund, paypal would need to. wait to open a claim if you haven't already. i opened mine right when i started feeling scammed and the seller sent a package out dated 2 days after I opened the claim so paypal closed my claim even though the item wasn't what I ordered. paypal says I can have a refund after I ship the item back to china now which is going to cost a ton of money but the seller says the item has to be in exactly the condition it arrived to me which feels like a red flag. So basically I am to pay a bunch of money to ship some useless garbage to china and MAYBE see a refund or just consider my payment a donation to china. paypal is totally protecting the seller in my case. i had a long response for you with names to look out for and all the names were flagged and i needed to remove them from my response. just wow. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20200910c
New Community Member

the website i ordered from is no longer up, the company changed their name and email within paypal a few times and they still don't see this company is a scam. i sent paypal the link to a couple community inquiries with the names they used with me hoping they'll listen to reason. we shall see! but yeah. not hopeful! 

Login to Me Too

Nthorne
New Community Member
I received an email stating I purchased $73 worth of something from this company using PayPal but It is not showing any purchases with my account. They took the money but I never received anything from them. I am going to contact my bank next, uugghh
Login to Me Too

stckgrl79
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something on Sept 13. It was supposed to arrive in 5-10 business days.  I put in paypal dispute on Oct 16 after 5 attempts to get information from the company.  It took until Oct 20 for me to escalate it to paypal because they refused to give me my money back.  On Oct 29 they finally gave me tracking information that says the item was delivered on Sept 22 inside my mailbox.... it was a projector and a screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got it! Paypal denied my claim because tracking said it was delivered! Now out $103.49!

Login to Me Too

chupp83
New Community Member

Same here, different dates.  I checked where is was shipping from and it was somewhere in Los Angels, CA.

I even showed Paypal the emails from them stating that they gave me the wrong shipping information.  PP said it was delivered 2 weeks after I ordered it and there is no way it was delivered. 

$60.00 down the drain.

I thought Paypal supported the buyer better.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.