We noticed some significant changes to your account activity?Why ?

Kashinath
New Community Member

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-20 at 5.23.26 AM.jpegI am not doing anything.I don't know why my account is limited.this is my personal account.

please fix my account.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kashinath 

Suggest you do as paypal have requested to resolve the issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bagworm
New Community Member

The question was why, not how to handle it.

Login to Me Too

travlgent
Contributor
Contributor

They're asking me to upload a supplier receipt.  I make dozens of purchases every month, and PayPal is not telling me WHAT they need a receipt of.  I suggest that PayPal unlock my account until they can be specific as to what they want.

Login to Me Too

Chbreet
New Community Member

I have The Same Problem , And PayPal Need Information about Me As Seller ! (Invoices And Supplier Source Doc's !) i Never Sell Anything Along My Life.

Login to Me Too

Lorion2k20
New Community Member

Got the same email just now after buying some games on Humble store like I am doing since several years. I am curious what "significant changes" they think they've detected...

Login to Me Too

amieagain
Contributor
Contributor

I've had my account for almost 20 years and this is BS. I bought a poster and it trigger a "significant changes" alert.

and, you can't even remove a bank account or close this account until it's verified. WTF?

Login to Me Too

VehiclePermit
Contributor
Contributor

I got a notice about "We noticed some significant changes to your account activity." and now my BUSINESS account has been put on hold. There has been nothing so unusual.  I paid for my business phone through the account for $20 and that was it.  Just one single payment transaction for $20 triggers "significant changes".  Seriously?!?  

Now I can't ship out any orders while my account is frozen, yet to unfreeze it, PayPal requires proof of shipment.  It won't let me create any shipping labels so how am I supposed to ship my orders and provide them proof of shipment.  What a horrible process design by PayPal.  This is SO ANNOYING!!! 

They seem to do this every couple months for no legitimate reason what so ever and it messes up my business!!!  All of my orders are shipped quickly and I've had no customer complaints.  Help desk simply says I have to use a different service for shipping out the orders and then send the proof that I did that to PayPal to release the hold on the account.  Argh!  PayPal is my shipping service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.