Statements

Awg72
New Community Member

My account was accessed and closed by a hacker. I have an ongoing dispute with a merchant and need access to the statements that were associated with that account. I have gotten so much lip service pertaining to this from paypal that I don't know where to turn. I spoke with someone on 2/27 that stated they would be happy to email me the statements off of that account and I would receive those by the end of that day. To make a long story short, I just spoke with someone else and they said all that information was wiped out. I need these documents for my dispute. Any advice would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Awg72 

The PayPal account is closed. Either keep calling customer service until you get someone that can really help you with this or file a dispute on the credit card instead if that is how you paid or consider, if it is an amount that is not going to make or break you if you lost it, to just let it go. Sometimes it is just bad luck.

No one in the forums have access to others' account and are simply other PayPal users.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.