So where is this PayPal Purchase Protection or Seller following PayPal Seller agreement?

Maggie2222
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to respond to to a dispute, about 10 times.  The seller sent me 100% false, fake product, I was 100% scammed.  Nothing at all what I ordered was received. I submitted a dispute, uploaded pictures.  Contacted the seller, seller wants the items back in China and says it will cost me $30 to return and the Shenzhen Haizhide E-Commerce Co., Ltd will only offer $20 from my $69.99 purchase.  This seller broke all PayPal agreements. The seller sent a false product and refuse to refund my full amount.  I have tried to respond to PayPal's request for documentation and other information but so interesting that my information cannot be submitted.  There is not one place where I can even ask for technical support or help to respond to this dispute?  So my question is does PayPal really not have a Purchase Protection to their buyers?  I think that is false advertising on PayPal?  The seller is refusing to cooperate and shipping false products which is a violation to the PayPal Seller Agreement.  Meanwhile I'm out $69.99 USD

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.