Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

So-upset
Contributor
Contributor
They denied my dispute too!
Login to Me Too

Cowgirlash
Contributor
Contributor
Did pay pal ever do anything for u seller sent me a tracking number for someone elses amazon package im currently disputing the entire thing .
Login to Me Too

awsramek
Contributor
Contributor

I've also purchased a bike from Shoplauer a few weeks ago, and they attached a fake shipping number to a product which is nowhere to be found.  The people that run this site has found a way to scam people using PayPal and PayPal seems to do nothing about it.   I am disputing with the credit card company, which I would recommend everyone to do. 

Login to Me Too

Membrere8
so my girlfriend ordered me a bbq for my birthday not knowing much about PayPal. And it didnt link to my personal account so it doesn't show any transaction for it to open a case. So not sure what to do at this point
Login to Me Too

Ramdriver99
Contributor
Contributor
You can start a claim. But you have to go to the chat feature. That’s what is happening with me. I made a “purchase” but didn’t link to my PayPal. They said it was done as a “guest” purchase. My claim is still under review.
Login to Me Too

awsramek
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased a bike from Shoplauer a couple weeks ago, and they attached a fake shipping number to a product which is nowhere to be found.  The people that run this site has found a way to scam people through PayPal and PayPal seems to do nothing about it.   I am disputing with the credit card company, which I would recommend everyone to do. 

Login to Me Too

AbigailBarajas
Contributor
Contributor

So the UPS tracking number is fake? I ordered a trampoline form this site and PayPal never showed the actual linking tracking number for days until after the order shipped and delivered. I saw it on 5/01 but it supposedly delivered on 4/21. I too tried to cancel after I noticed the shipper was China. I have issue with PayPal continuing to approve payments to this site after all of the disputes. How does UPS NOT know that there is an issue? Same with Amazon?

the origin scan on the movement report from UPS says Amazon CAC1 SC US. 

This movement sheet shows the "delivery address" and I actually went to this house yesterday and left a note hoping the person would call but they have not. I actually don't blame them but if the shoe was on the other foot I would call the person. I mean I feel like I need a sanity check because if this wasn't a scam and I actually paid for a legit trampoline and it was delivered in error to another house across town I would hope the person would have done the right thing. Does that make me crazy?

Login to Me Too

awsramek
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a bike from Shoplauer almost a month ago, and they sent a fake shipping number to a product which is nowhere to be found only after I started my PayPal dispute.  The people that run this site has found a way to scam people through PayPal and PayPal seems to do nothing about it.   I am disputing with the credit card company, which I would recommend everyone to do.  PayPal cancels your dispute if you dispute with the cc company, but PayPal has been doing nothing to stop this. 

Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has a investigation going into this company. The only way to get your money back is to go to the text chat and request a call from a supervisor... everybody in this forum has helped and supported the class action suit and BBB investigation I started. This will get corrected. Hang in there and do the text chat so you can talk to a supervisor.
Login to Me Too

cmbbbb
Contributor
Contributor

yes, but it seems the text chat leaves and don't finish dispute about the company

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.