Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

I could send a copy of my fake tracking record did ZEEK sign for yours also?

Login to Me Too

Dldunn52
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a swing set on 4/14/2020. Now I can’t reach anyone to ask when it will arrive. Looks like I’ve been scammed.
Login to Me Too

dmoto214
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from them.  They updated shipping details in the PayPal order with a UPS tracking number that said it shipped on the same day and was delivered 1 day later.  I called UPS and the tracking number referenced a different name, address and was shipped from Amazon.  

Login to Me Too

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a bee hive on 4/16/20 thought I was scammed almost as soon as I clicked to pay with paypal went back to the site and the item was gone today I got a tracking number through UPS from paypal it said it was delivered but no package called UPS they said the seller sent it to a different name and different address but couldn't tell me who or where because of privacy it also said the item only weighed 6.8 pounds my item that I bought should weigh about 60 pounds so they purposely sent it to the wrong address I'm trying to explain it to paypal and paypal doesn't seem to understand that I never got the item this is what I bought the site popped back up today not happy with paypal or this shoplauer.com  

Login to Me Too

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

it's sad paypal has numerous complaints about the same thing and still does business with them shame on paypal

Login to Me Too

jc0187
Contributor
Contributor

And not only that but PayPal will probably side with the seller because a tracking number shows as delivered. 

Login to Me Too

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has agreed to give back my full purchase amount good luck to the rest of you

Login to Me Too

samores72
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get them to refund you? I got scammed too and I’m going to file the dispute through PayPal. Any help is appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

I sent paypal a copy of my tracking confirmation that said my item weighed 6.8 pounds when it was supposed to weigh around 60 pounds also the item popped back up on shoplauer the same day it said it was delivered so I sent them that link also

Login to Me Too

Tbone38
Contributor
Contributor
Did u call? How did u make it happen
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.