Seller sends extra item

KDSM
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I recently posted asking for advice on a seller who accidentally sent me an additional item I did not pay for. We had arranged for me to return it provided she pays for shipping. For the week that followed me receiving the item, I made multiple attempts to contact her from a post office I visited several times exclusively for this issue, and she refused to pay a full parcel price to have it shipped and only wanted it sent via letter ( which I told her I was unable to do ). She was unresponsive and essentially wasted every trip I made for her as she did not pay. This forum advised me not to return the item as she seemed to want me to foot the bill. I placed her contact under spam where I am no longer notified by her messages, and today ( 2 weeks later ) open them to find multiple messages demanding money from an apparent sale I made on the item ( I did not sell ). I was also removed from private BSS groups she had reported me in and am being harassed online by women she has contacted. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.