Seller information

Willy441
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase online for a swimming pool.  When I got my paypal receipt the only reference was a payment to "Gangtou".  No address, contact number, etc.  Anyone have any experience with this

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Jackie9568
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue with a swimming pool as well that I ordered a month ago. No response from seller and my dispute is under review. I did get a tracking number that just says awaiting shipment. The website is completely changed and I saw some reviews on their that stated it was a scam and those reviews are now gone. Has anyone successfully been able to resolve dispute with paypal? I am wondering if I should just contact Amex. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Sky1234Pool

Hi!  I would be interested if anyone that made a review in June had a resolution?  I, too, purchased the pool and when I received the paypal receipt I became suspicious.  I googled the name (because the phone number to the site does not work) and the only thing that appeared was a previous paypal community thread about this same company that it was a fraud.  That is no longer posted here either.

Login to Me Too

calger

I am having the same issue.  They are non-responsive to any communication.  Phone number is bogus and email they don't respond to.

What was "in stock" took 4 weeks to get here.  They actually did not deliver what I ordered.  They delivered something else, that does not even work.

I am about to escalate, but given what I am reading here, I think I might be out of luck.  I hope not!

Login to Me Too

PrincesDi
Contributor
Contributor
Is it Ferrynow?then it is a scam call FTC
Login to Me Too

Scammed1980
Same here. Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through to get my 98 bucks back. Won't be using paypal in the future.
Login to Me Too

Deana_M
Contributor
Contributor
I just became a victim of this. And my claim got denied. Just got beat for 285.00 from these same people. Ordered a pool that was not the size I ordered. Now I’m stuck with a pool that’s not even worth 100.00
Login to Me Too

Deana_M
Contributor
Contributor
We got beat and pay pal isn’t **bleep**. I’ve only dealt with PayPal for years just in case I ever experienced this. Now I did and PayPal did not have my back at all. Will be deleting my account because they’re useless to me. Gangtou is a scam. And that’s all there is to it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.